View Profile Rubber-Donkey

All 47 Movie Reviews

12 w/ Responses

well,

was alright.. but i hope its the last emotional robot flash we see on the front page for a while...

hmm,

I'm bored, and I was just about to go back and watch number 1, then I saw this. THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY. I think your voice is retarded and the format is steriotypical. I'm Australian, I don't care who wins, so I'm nuetral here, and I'm saying this is crap, you are gay, and I hate you for ever making this crap. Fuck you, mate.

DeathRayGraphics responds:

Ha! It takes more than tossing in the word "mate" to make you Australian, you poseur! Your name is Cletus and you work at a Popeye's on Rt 9.

You're not the cheese!

I'm the cheese! YYAARRGHH!!

Jesus Christ!

I find my self making sure all my orgains are still in their places after the second one, my extreme compliments on the graphicness. A girl at my school wrote a story about a guy torturing a girl like that, wasn't half as good.

FUCKING BRILLIANT!

That was awsome! And what the captain says its pure GENIOUS! You should be shot for being so good!

pretty good,

u can almost smell the shit when ur watching this one :P

*sniff*

why is the world always the one to pay for peoples mistakes?

TomSka responds:

We really need a second coming of Jesus.

meh,

waz alright i guess. by the way, evil_genious is a complete fucking moron. wtf is wrong with him, tell him to die. its only illegal if the flashs soul intention is to advetise your site you fuck holed hole fuck.

TheComet responds:

lol, as entertaining as these reviews are, I'd prefer something about the movie (no offense).

heh heh,

pretty funny. i love it when he says "im gonna rape you"

pretty good,

Do you not speak english that well or is your grammer just terrible becuase you screwed up a few captions there. good movie tho,

Please, if you have an Anime pick as so many of you new grounders do, please change it before adding me to your instant messenger.

31, Male