View Profile Rubber-Donkey

12 movie Reviews with Responses

All 47 Reviews

Hmm.. I don't even care, I just want one of those patented responses :D

TeddyRob responds:

U WANT A PANTEDED RESPONSE FROM ME, HELL NO BITCH U GAVE ME ALL ZEROS BUT WHAT DO I CARE UR JUST A RUBBER DONKEY
WITH COMPATIBLE RESOURCES THAT CAN MOST LIKELY GET YOUR ASS KICKED.

BITCHES!

Ok,

I figured it out. A bunch of boxes fell into a river and became a super water-box man. He then traveled to black-and-white scetch land, where he met the I-Madness-Robot, A cross between the robot from I robot and one of those guys from madness. They became friends. The madness guy used his super x-men powers to make a fire, and the water-box-man used his water-god powers to make a bowl of water. They talked inaudibly through the night, each pretending to know what the other was saying. He then opened a portal to the water-world, not unlike that in the movie, Water World, where he gets ready for his next adventure, *water world theme plays* So theres my amazing analysis, just like you asked.

fathamburger responds:

That was quite an entertaining read.

Complete obvious lack of skill

No show of talent at all, just that you're manipulative of peoples feelings. That you would use the disaster to get a flash past judgment because you can't do it through plain effort is just sad.

RedNaw responds:

actually im making 2 flash movies at the same time, and ive already made some. this was just a short movie to get people to donate.

heh,

Pretty cool, could've used more snazzy patterns n' stuff but, was interesting enough.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, but that was a lot of work just to get that done, if I pulled off what my true vision was for this, it would be years before it was completed.

Glad you enjoyed.

Heh,

Now this is quality work. Very nicely done. Smooth animation with matching sound effects, with basic yet enjoyable graphics, with crude yet nice humour. Keep up the excellent work :)

SergeantLedge responds:

Thanks man... this submission seems to be a love hate thing. I'm getting a combination of "CRAP!" and "EXCELLENT!"

Hmm, that was pretty good

But the "My brother hits me" email came up for like 6 other emails. WHY?

48Prong responds:

they didnt used to be all the same image. but like the disclaimer at the beginning says...

WOO!

That was brilliant!!!

OrangeClock responds:

oh stop i'm blushing

WOO!

I hate people like that! When she walked on I was like "aww, fuck, i don't want a character like that in the cartoon" then i remembered she was standing next to a cliff :) well done!

Mek1985 responds:

the bitch got boofed, hoe

hmm,

you fucking ass raping donkey liking dick fucking cock raping ass mother fucking luke fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........fuck your mum you loser

Nickoteen responds:

Is there even an intellegent thought behind this?

hmm,

I'm bored, and I was just about to go back and watch number 1, then I saw this. THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY. I think your voice is retarded and the format is steriotypical. I'm Australian, I don't care who wins, so I'm nuetral here, and I'm saying this is crap, you are gay, and I hate you for ever making this crap. Fuck you, mate.

DeathRayGraphics responds:

Ha! It takes more than tossing in the word "mate" to make you Australian, you poseur! Your name is Cletus and you work at a Popeye's on Rt 9.

Please, if you have an Anime pick as so many of you new grounders do, please change it before adding me to your instant messenger.

31, Male