View Profile Rubber-Donkey

All 47 Movie Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Hmm, that was pretty good

But the "My brother hits me" email came up for like 6 other emails. WHY?

48Prong responds:

they didnt used to be all the same image. but like the disclaimer at the beginning says...

Hmm,

I played HL2 and watched GATACA, but I still didn't get it.

Wow, that was pretty good

One problem though. As the guy walks, the grass moves in the wrong direction :P

That was brilliant!!!

OrangeClock responds:

oh stop i'm blushing

WOO!

I hate people like that! When she walked on I was like "aww, fuck, i don't want a character like that in the cartoon" then i remembered she was standing next to a cliff :) well done!

Mek1985 responds:

the bitch got boofed, hoe

wtf,

that like, wasn't gross at all. You pussy little kids who keep going "ewww, thats yucky" should all shut the fuck up and die. Good job, pretty funny.

WOO!

I love Tarawa, its like the best song ever!

well,

I liked some of your other things because they always let you interact with everything that happens, but this one dosn't. They talk for like half an hour at the start and make like 5 decisions without you getting to say a thing, then you choose one option, and they talk for another half an hour! Too much cinematics, not enough option, well, atleast not enough options in the first hour.

heh,

I was just playing Halo 2 (special edition, metal case with bonus DVD :D:D ) and I stopped after about 12 hours to have a short break from it and watch some flash, and then i watched this :P funny as hell, nice and accurate land scapes too, plus you have all the music i love, Lacrimosa from spiedrman 2, the theme from starship troopers and the elevator music from conkers bad furday played during the pie one. you guys are cemmedic, graphical and musical geniouses. now, im gonna go play some more halo 2. cya :D

hmm,

you fucking ass raping donkey liking dick fucking cock raping ass mother fucking luke fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........fuck your mum you loser

Nickoteen responds:

Is there even an intellegent thought behind this?

Please, if you have an Anime pick as so many of you new grounders do, please change it before adding me to your instant messenger.

31, Male