Mega Deth Mega Deth

Hmm.. I don't even care, I just want one of those patented responses :D

TeddyRob responds:

U WANT A PANTEDED RESPONSE FROM ME, HELL NO BITCH U GAVE ME ALL ZEROS BUT WHAT DO I CARE UR JUST A RUBBER DONKEY
WITH COMPATIBLE RESOURCES THAT CAN MOST LIKELY GET YOUR ASS KICKED.

BITCHES!

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

Dammit,

If the term 'jumping the shark' means anything to you, then you did it about 2 episodes ago. Seriously, people agree that this is officially old. Look at all the bad reviews! one got 9/13 for helpfulness for christ sake! Honestly, one more of these, unless it is a conclusion episode could well and truely sink you.

Samuri part1:agents smith Samuri part1:agents smith

Pooey.

The agent looks like he's 80, and he pumps the handgun like a shotgun, which is fucking stupid, plus you can't spell. Run run, as fast as you can.. Off a cliff..

PICONJO's New Adventure PICONJO's New Adventure

Heh,

Hey shinyumaou, I think you deserve a legendary gift of your own ;) great work piconjo!

Bunjees Bunjees

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Some of 'em were great, some of 'em weren't, but over all it was a damn kick-ass hilarious flash :D

Teal Man Adv. Teal Man Adv.

Ok,

I figured it out. A bunch of boxes fell into a river and became a super water-box man. He then traveled to black-and-white scetch land, where he met the I-Madness-Robot, A cross between the robot from I robot and one of those guys from madness. They became friends. The madness guy used his super x-men powers to make a fire, and the water-box-man used his water-god powers to make a bowl of water. They talked inaudibly through the night, each pretending to know what the other was saying. He then opened a portal to the water-world, not unlike that in the movie, Water World, where he gets ready for his next adventure, *water world theme plays* So theres my amazing analysis, just like you asked.

fathamburger responds:

That was quite an entertaining read.

The LaBlueGirl Collection The LaBlueGirl Collection

Argh!

ANOTHER turd of the week about anime... Last weeks one about the violent retro video games, was crap, but still releiving. but it looks like we're back into the old trends. Can't wait for next weeks hentai vid...

Halo: The Escape Halo: The Escape

Nice job,

But I must point out a few inacuracies :P The Halo 1 fragmentation grenade is smoothe, like an egg, it dosn't have bumps on it. The one in Halo 2 does, but it's green. Elites don't use plasma pistols, they use plasma rifles or needlers. The needler isn't that color. Flood spores explode into yellow mist, they don't have red blood :P Plus the SMGs, which I'm assuming are based on the SMGs from halo 2, are brown, and look entirely different. The covenant wouldn't have a sign writen in english, their symbols look like circles and lines, and Covenant flying units are called Banshees. And last but not least, the master chief is green. But, since you've played the game, I'm asuming you already knew all of this and were just too lazy to change it. So, Kudos on a nice job.

Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3 Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3

My God...

When I saw Kermit Kombat on the front page.. God, it was like losing everything you've ever loved, then having it all bought back at once. By Santa. With ice-cream :D KK is one of my most favourite series, I've been waiting YEARS (If it's been that long) for this to come out. Thank you SO MUCH. Now to go watch it :)

Tsunami - How U Can Help! Tsunami - How U Can Help!

Complete obvious lack of skill

No show of talent at all, just that you're manipulative of peoples feelings. That you would use the disaster to get a flash past judgment because you can't do it through plain effort is just sad.

RedNaw responds:

actually im making 2 flash movies at the same time, and ive already made some. this was just a short movie to get people to donate.