NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Hmm,

Yay, now I can piss off my friends, just like I could with 1337 speak. Nice Going.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Well, let's see,

"Overall" is not necessarily an average... Overall, I see, is how you feel after the game is done.. Now, how does a game with everything just about perfect, manage to squeeze a feeling out of me that would result in my overall being a "0"? Who'dve thought it would be such a very little thing? How about fucking up the controls you stupid son of a bitch! WASD. The arrangement of keys made specifically to make typing difficult for type writers typing too quickly during the early 1900s. Using it for "control" I suppose it mildly appropriate if the ARROW KEYS, the keys DESIGNED for direction, happen to be too close to other keys, but when it would take no extra effort, and I know it wouldn't as I have a friend who works with scripting, to simply apply it to the arrows and your WASD for whatever reason you wanted to do it in the first place, you're just screwing up a great freakin' game. Good job (sarcastic and unsarcastic)

io3creations responds:

Well, let's see... you're really funny.

If you have looked before you spoke you would've noticed that you can change the keys. Second, as many people pointed out, WASD keys are used in a lot of shooting games both computer (e.g. Battlefield) and web games (e.g. Heli Attack) as the default movement keys. So there you have it. Have a nice day :)

HoverBot HoverBot

I enjoyed the instruction menu more than the game..

TrueDarkness responds:

Thats pretty ironic because the instruction menu is all about the game so I suggest you recap your thoughts and put them together before you write a logical review.

[Snake of the Future] [Snake of the Future]

It was pretty cool,

But you often die for no reason, and it if it's because the bodies touching it's self somewhere near the back, then it's way too hard to tell. On hard mode your body just touches straight away and it ends, and the 500+ points thing stays on the screen. Cool idea though.

Classic Pong Classic Pong

The reason Pong is good, is because the other puddle seems like another person. In most Pong games it tends to follow the ball, often seeming uncertain. But in this it figures out exactally where the ball is gonna go from the moment you hit it, like you're versing a super computer. Dumb down the other paddles procise measurements a bit, huh?

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

Ok,

I have been trying for so... long..... now tell me... how do you beat level 3? I got up to the platoform with the purple fish and the tree, and through hours of experience, have found that it is imposible to jump to the next plat form. what. do. i. do?!

Halo: Fragging Flood 4.0 Halo: Fragging Flood 4.0

Hmm,

I've played all versions of this as they've come out and I really don't know what happened with this one. It's kinda a step backwards. Same background as number 3 only a different wepon and a new flood-spore, which looks no better than the rest you've made. The pistols fires like a shot gun which is stupid, and you're arm isn't a spartan's. You should have stuck with the idea in number 2 of using infected flood forms. Plus we are still yet to see ANY frag grenades, which is unexpected for a game called FRAGGING flood. Oh well, maybe the release of Halo 2 will give you some inspiration to make a completely different kind of halo game. Oh yeh, and in all your preloaders you had a blue bar on the left side of the screen. I can tell that is supposed to be the blue light that passes behing the word loading in the halo loading screen, but it just sits there in your preloader. You realy should have found a way to make that work...

Open-sketchbook responds:

You cannot test preloaders of your own flash. I'm still figuring it out. I thought the graphic had improved. As for the combat forms, I'm trying to code it. Its a bitch, but it looks incredible. You will be able to blow away it's body armour to attack it's body, and shoot it's helmat to expose the head. As for the new marine arm, it is because I am working on a story based version for this and it features marines instead of Spartans. Thank you for your concerns.

Sprite tutorial 1.1 Sprite tutorial 1.1

Holly shit!

I can't beleive this things score is 2.45!! Wtf!? And 1.0? I'd say that is a major spelling mistake. More like 87.3, seeing as there have been about a million sprite tutorials. This is only sucessful because thirty-five old nintendo fans love it.

swizard responds:

O.o , you really don't have brains.
Do you ?
1.0 stands for the version
Not for the number ...
So NO it's NOT a spelling mistake
Your one.
Oops shouldn't insult your mother.

Pod Bots Pod Bots

hmm,

rather shite if you ask me.

THE BOX 3 THE BOX 3

...

I think Jesus said it best when he said "hey, I'm Jesus".